Notifications
Clear all

ESPN+

5 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
(@cavuscottgmail-com)
Topic starter

I've noticed that as games on ESPN+ get into the 9th/10th/11th+ Innings, the game selection on the menu is disappearing.  If i'm on the stream it stays on, but if i switch games and then want to come back the stream is gone from the games menu.  Seems like something wrong in the algorithm with ESPN+ that the game option disappears at 9.  It's frustrating that extra innings games aren't selectable.  Anyone else running into this?

Posted : 19/03/2024 12:28 pm
(@Keith E Baute)

Absolutlely I have had this also and it is so frustrating. I've had to go to the teams website to get the link from the schedule to get back to games that are still going on but no longer listed on ESPN+. At least glad that I'm not the only one that has experienced this madness

Posted : 01/04/2024 6:13 pm
(@harjeff)

If you pull up the conference link on ESPN+ it will show up there...at least that is what my experience has been.

Posted : 02/04/2024 10:05 am
(@purple4life)

Another way is to switch to the replay tab and it will show up there and allow you to continue with the game or start the feed over.  If it starts over, just drag the little red dot to the last place you remember seeing it or to the end for live viewing.

Posted : 08/04/2024 1:29 pm
(@mary-romero)

Can you record games on ESPN+  sometimes it will let me record and sometimes it will not.  I have noticed that I picked Louisiana as my Team and it categorized all the games in one section. There are so many games it takes a while to pull up previous games if you didn’t mark them. 

Posted : 16/04/2024 12:42 pm

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: