Notifications
Clear all

Thoughts on the latest D1Baseball Top 25 (April 15)

21 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@kendall-rogers)
Topic starter

Let us hear them!

https://d1baseball.com/rankings/d1baseball-top-25-texas-am-ascends-to-no-1-four-new-teams-enter/

Posted : 15/04/2024 10:04 am
 k9
(@k9_r)

Oh noes! You drop the Huskers. Will I ever smile again? Laugh  

Posted : 15/04/2024 10:35 am
(@codman19)

I have no issues at all with Kentucky jumping my Vols this week. They have absolutely deserved to be where they are. I am just curious why jump them after Tenn swept LSU?

Posted : 15/04/2024 1:07 pm
(@Anonymous)

Pathetic that it took this long for UF to fall out. 18-17

Posted : 15/04/2024 1:31 pm
(@Toast)

KR- 

I remember several weeks ago, the D1 team was digging their heels keeping UF in the Top 10, despite being just a few games over .500... while FSU hadn't lost a game. Can we get an admission of guilt from you that y'all stayed too anchored to your pre-season rankings? It seems that the masses were right. 

Posted : 15/04/2024 1:57 pm
(@Anonymous)

How was UF good enough to be #6 eight days ago yet FSU is still #8?

Your preseason rankings are garbage and you hold on to them wayyy too long.

Posted : 15/04/2024 2:25 pm
(@jimbo11)

I think it is fair and accurate to say D1BB gives too much credence to where a team ended up the previous season. At times they also stick with those teams too long in my opinion. Similarly, Florida State was penalized for several weeks due to their unprecedented terrible season last year and soft schedule. Still, when you are the last team in D1 baseball to remain undefeated, you deserve more respect.  
I still consider FSU undervalued by D1BB as BA has us I think at #5, ahead of a ten loss Duke team which D1 has ahead of a five loss Seminole squad. 
I have great respect for the baseball minds within D1BB but I want to see them give FSU a little more love. 
Jimbo11

Posted : 15/04/2024 9:19 pm
(@Anonymous)

Stoked to see Chip Hale and the Arizona Wildcats back in. He’s been under fire and the stellar pitching and developing offense is a sight for sore eyes. Keep it going. Bear Down. 

Posted : 15/04/2024 10:42 pm
(@Doug Parnell)

Kentucky is not top 5. 3 games from auburn and a 5 spot jump?? Short lived for sure

Posted : 15/04/2024 11:36 pm
(@Anonymous)

Complete BS Kentucky jumping Oregon State.

Posted : 17/04/2024 5:20 pm
(@Anonymous)

Kentucky beat crappy Auburn and shot up to #3 haha. Man this dude is a SEC homer 

Posted : 17/04/2024 5:46 pm
(@kendall-rogers)
Topic starter

Kentucky is 14-1 in the SEC right now and has been incredibly consistent. 

Posted : 18/04/2024 11:06 pm
 k9
(@k9_r)

Posted by: @kendall-rogers

Kentucky is 14-1 in the SEC right now and has been incredibly consistent. 

Don't make me bust out a spreadsheet and whip up a conference only SOS. It won't look so good for Kentucky I would guess.

Still, 14-1 is a helluva number midseason. 

Posted : 18/04/2024 11:34 pm
(@Anonymous)

@k9_r KY Is by Far da best team in da country next to A&M

Posted : 19/04/2024 1:08 pm
 k9
(@k9_r)

@k9_r KY Is by Far da best team in da country next to A&M

Lol. Well they certainly will have a chance to prove that. Now, what you need to hope and pray for is Kentucky ending up on the other side of the bracket from A&M.

Posted : 19/04/2024 2:52 pm
(@Anonymous)

Kentucky’s conference wins are all against teams with losing conference records.

Georgia 7-8

Missouri 5-10

Ole Miss 5-10

Alabama 6-9

Auburn 2-13

Posted : 19/04/2024 2:57 pm
Sean Miller
(@sean-miller)
Eminent Member

Cal finally puts up the marquis win that KR has been stumping for the last several weeks.  Be interesting to see if they can finish off the series.

Posted : 20/04/2024 9:11 am
 k9
(@k9_r)

Kentucky’s conference wins are all against teams with losing conference records.

Georgia 7-8

Missouri 5-10

Ole Miss 5-10

Alabama 6-9

Auburn 2-13

To be fair, two of those teams were made losers by Kentucky. But yes, KY has been picking off low hanging fruit.

They got a very nice win yesterday though in come from behind fashion too. Shutout Tennessee in the last four innings as well.

Posted : 20/04/2024 10:36 am
(@bbb4ut)

What UK fans can be excited bout is that the Cats are so adept at come-from-behind wins.  Did they set their series attendance record this weekend?  That team deserves sellouts for rubber games with the #4 team in the country!

Posted : 22/04/2024 12:46 am
(@Anonymous)

Well Kentucky has dropped two weekend series in a row, the first time all season they have faced SEC teams with a winning record.

I’m sure D1 will keep them ranked high again haha.

Kentucky shooting up FIVE spots to #3 after winning against a horrible Auburn team was a mistake 

Posted : 28/04/2024 5:16 pm
(@HenryBluse)

Engaging the aid of a disability attorney for claims concerning disabilities in Albuquerque holds enormous significance. Those who seek the guidance of a lawyer specializing in disabilities in trials regarding disabilities can reap numerous advantages and priceless assistance in the procedure for disability claims. These legal professionals retain the required competencies, understanding, and capability to effectively sail through the intricacies of the judicial system and advocate for their clients' best welfare.

One of the main functions of a disability attorney in disability court trials entails adeptly guiding and overseeing the legal processes. Disability attorneys shine at sailing through the complexities of trials related to disabilities, which can be intimidating for those unacquainted with the law system. By employing the aid of a disability attorney, individuals with disabilities substantially boost their likelihood of success in disability claims court.

Throughout legal processes concerning disabilities, a lawyer for disabled individuals plays a central and proactive part in offering vital aid. They dynamically collaborate with clients in drafting and submitting disability claims applications, petitions, and requests, making more efficient the procedure and making sure all required documentation is accurately provided. Additionally, disability attorneys provide vital assistance during trials regarding disabilities, utilizing their expert knowledge of laws pertaining to disabilities and rules to provide counsel, counsel, and strategic representation.

The advantages of acquiring a attorney specializing in disabilities for disability claims are diverse. These legal professionals provide specialized guidance and suggestions, equipping their clients with a advantage in court proceedings related to disabilities. Through their thorough knowledge of the lawful environment, disability attorneys can successfully sail through the intricate network of regulations and legislation overseeing claims related to disabilities, guaranteeing that their clients' privileges are secured and their best interests are advocated for.

Moreover, lawyers for disabled individuals simplify the procedure for disability claims, relieving the burden on individuals with disabilities. They serve as advocates, liaising with government agencies, insurance providers, and other pertinent parties on behalf of their clients. This complete aid enables individuals with disabilities to direct on their well-being and personal matters, knowing that their claims concerning disabilities are being handled with utmost care and meticulousness.

In the framework of claims related to disabilities in Albuquerque region, it is critical to recognize the special knowledge provided by attorneys specializing in social security. These attorneys concentrate on social security laws and regulations, making them invaluable assets for individuals pursuing social security disability entitlements. Social security lawyers retain comprehensive understanding of the detailed rules and processes governing social security disability claims, enabling them to offer customized guidance and direction to their clients.

By acquiring a attorney specializing in disabilities, individuals with disabilities gain access to a plethora of assets and support. These lawyers serve as devoted supporters, tirelessly fighting for their clients' entitlements and benefits. Disability attorneys understand the challenges faced by individuals with disabilities and strive to guarantee they get the disability benefits they are entitled to.

In conclusion, the act to engage a attorney specializing in disabilities is a vital one for individuals with disabilities pursuing disability compensation in Albuquerque. These attorneys play a essential function in simplifying the legal process, maximizing the probability of success in court proceedings related to disabilities, and supplying specialized guidance and recommendations tailored to their clients' specific conditions.

[url= https://www.disabilityalbuquerque.com ]Appealing social security disability denials with a proficient lawyer near me[/url]

Posted : 29/04/2024 5:27 am

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: